photo PSARCHIVES25_zps844c340e.png  photo PSSUBSCRIBE25_zpsdcedd88c.png  photo PSABOUT25_zps7f6c7f6b.png  photo PSHOME253_zps443cf8c7.png  photo PSHOWWEMET252_zps574fb9e7.png  photo PSSEARCH252_zps9a92718d.png



Jan 9, 2012

Heel'diculous

heels

some more heels

a box of heels 

the only old grunge flat footed zappos I own

I'm dedicated to fighting the fight against my five foot almost-two-inches height every day, but I need some dang flats.  I start every work week by putting on 3 different pair of dress slacks that I've shrunk the length of by being too cheap to go the the dry cleaner, and every dang time [isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result the definition of insanity?] I look like I'm trying to bring high-waters back when I pair them with my heels.  So off come the too short with heels [but would work fine with flats] pants, and thus my poor work wardrobe is reduced back to my black way-to-big slacks, and one pair of tan slacks. I just need to get some darn flats.  But, obviously, buying flats is hard for me.  It's ridiculous.
-m-

2 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE your high heels, so funny you have a TON that look like ones in my closet! LOVE ALL OF THEM! :)

Annie said...

That is A LOT of heels! But what girl doesn't need that many pairs of heels :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray