- Bab's, Rhett, and I rose bright and early Saturday morning cause it's basketball season again!
- .. and the boys killed it! 71 to 9. Ohmy. It was honestly uncomfortable. Poor other team.
- "Eat Well" went out the window the second I remembered Wow! Burger was 30 seconds away from Ikea..
- ..which is where we were when Tristen found those glasses and loooved them. I immediately put 'em in our cart, cause I am all about supporting my boys' interest in dishware! ;) I also swooped up some white dishware to replace all the heavy old stoneware dishes that I've been itching to replace for foooorevvveeer. Score for me! Now my debate is, do I keep the old stoneware, or just donate it??
- Saturday night we went to the local high school basketball prep showcase. And we sat in the student section. Just like we did ... FIFTEEN YEARS AGO (TWENTY for Rhett, hahahaha! ;). Mygad, we're old! I did see two fashion statements that made me look twice, and the boys behind us gave us a clue on what a "wet" shot is all about. Perks of the student section. :)
- Community, Community! I am a big believer in supporting kids and community! I want to do more of it.
- Tristen and his basketball crew. You guys, those boys are straight girl crazy!!! EEEEK! It was Hilarious! And of course, their coach was egging em on and Tristen stepped up to the plate. What a player that boy is gonna be, it's already started. He high fived one particular cheerleader and motioned and mouthed for one of them to "call me". Ohmy.
there is not one photo from Sunday! Not one. Rhett made a fantastic keish breakfast pie and Tristen set the table ~ yep. proud mama, that's the son I'm raising! ~ and then we laid around for half the day. Literally. About 2pm, we finally got moving, went grocery shopping, and had dinner with the fam, as is ritual every Sunday evening. Stellar weekend. Nothing outrageous, just a very nice mello weekend.